I am sure every third person is suffering from hair problems like hair loss, scalp, itchiness, light hair etc. If you are also suffering from these problems let me tell you that theses all are the signs of unhealthy and damaged hair.
But don’t worry, in this blog we are going to share the ways that can help you with your hair problems. These methods will help you to keep your hair and scalp healthy. A small advice is, you can take care of your hair by avoiding harsh hair product, switching to a healthy lifestyle and detoxifying your hair and scalp periodically. This way you can make your hair look beautiful.
What to do to detoxify your hair ?
If you have no idea to detoxify your hair and scalp, I am here to help. Here are some DIY hair packs or masks that you can try to detox, remove impurities and dirt from your locks and scalp.
Lemon and Cucumber DIY Hair Mask
- Take 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and mix it with 2 tablespoon of grated cucumber.
- Mix the mixture well.
- Now apply this hair mask on the scalp and tresses.
- Leave this mask for an hour and after an hour wash it off. You can wash it with regular shampoo and conditioner.
- This mixture will help you in detoxify your scalp. Because lemon and cucumber juice helps in eliminating toxins from the scalp.
Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar DIY Hair Mask
- Take 2 tablespoon of honey and mix it with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Now gently apply this hair mask all over your hair and scalp.
- Keep it like this for an hour.
- After an hour wash it off with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Antiseptic property of honey and astringent properties of apple cider vinegar mixture can eliminate the impurities of scalp and hair.
Tomato Pulp and Coconut Oil DIY Hair Mask
- Take 1 tablespoon of fresh tomato pulp and mix it with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Mix them well and apply it gently on your scalp.
- Leave it for an hour or at least 45 minutes.
- Later, rinse it off with cold water
- The antioxidants present in coconut oil and tomato pulp help in detoxifying your hair and scalp.